Lots of you have asked me for a holiday reading list and are in luck, because every year my bestie KJ and I sit on the beach and all we do is listen to music and read books all day. It’s a rough life, we know… Anyway, she just asked me for one so you can thank her for this list.
They’re all linked so you can either order a hard copy or download. You’re welcome.
I do love the act of reading a real book as well as using them for decoration so I actually buy about as many as I download. I literally have books everywhere in the bungalow. It’s casual.
- Normal Gets You Nowhere (Kelly Cutrone)
- If You Have to Cry, Go Outside: And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You (Kelly Cutrone)
- Hatching Twitter: A True Story of Money, Power, Friendship, And Betrayal
- Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion
- Chic-tionary: The Little Book of Fashion Faux-cabulary (read the feature)
- All’s Fair in Love & Wardrobe (read the review)
- The Woman I Wanted to Be (Diane von Furstenberg)
- Friendship (this is like, my actual life)
- Reinventing Mona
- Lori Goldstein: Style is Instinct
- The Perfect Manhattan
- Spin: A Novel
- Lessons from Madame Chic: 20 Stylish Secrets I Learned While Living in Paris
- Not That Kind of Girl: A Young Woman Tells You What She’s “Learned”
- Yes Please
- Diary of a Mad Diva
- Power Vs. Force (courtesy of Miranda Kerr)
- Transcending the Levels of Consciousnes: The Stairway to Enlightenment (also courtesy of Miranda Kerr)
- Control The Crazy: My Plan to Stop Stressing, Avoid Drama, and Maintain Inner Cool (by Vinny from Jersey Shore!)
“New Year, New Me” Reads.
- A Rebel Chick Mystic’s Guide: Healing Your Spirit with Positive Rebellion
- The Champagne Diet
- Taming Your Alpha Bitch
- I’ll Have What She’s Having: My Adventures in Celebrity Dieting
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure
- The Body Book: The Law of Hunger, the Science of Strength, and Other Ways to Love Your Amazing Body (Cameron Diaz)
- The Skinny Confidential: A Babe’s Sexy, Sassy Health and Lifestyle Guide (obsessed with her blog)
- At Home with Madame Chic: Becoming a Connoisseur of Daily Life
PS. If you’re reading in iBooks, a tip: set to scroll mode in your reader settings, it makes the reading experience SO much better… in my humble opinion. I use iBooks when I know I’ll want to highlight and make notes because I have a Kindle Paperwhite and it’s hard to do anything but read on that. I’m psycho, I know. It’s fine.
I’ll be sure to report back on my reads as I get through them… Stone Cold Book Club, anyone?! If you’ve read any of these titles, I’d love for you to drop a comment with your thoughts.
3 thoughts on “Holiday Reading List.”
LOVE that you listed Vinny’s book, I remeber talking about it when we discussed GAD, anxiety and such! It’s SUCH a good read for anyone having trouble managing stress/anxiety! Good call on that one girl 😘
Have you read any Gabrielle Bernstein books? I feel like you would love.