I’ve had so many of you reach out to me for book recommendations or ask about the books I post on Snapchat that I’m going to start doing a monthly reading list. YAASSS!! It’s like the start of a betchy book club or something. Get excited.
I’m an avid reader and love to work through multiple books at a time so I stay interested and engaged. No matter how good a book might be, if it’s the only one I’m reading I’ll get bored. Sorry not sorry.
Besides what’s listed below, I just ordered Kate Hudson’s book Pretty Happy, it’s coming this week so I’ll include a recap in the reading list for May… Anyone read it?
NEWLY ACQUIRED TITLES.
- Let It Out: A Journey Through Journaling by Katie Dalebout
- The 52 Lists Project: A Year of Weekly Journaling Inspiration
- Better Than Before: What I Learned About Making and Breaking Habits–to Sleep More, Quit Sugar, Procrastinate Less, and Generally Build a Happier Life by Gretchen Rubin
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Mastering Your Mean Girl: The No-BS Guide To Silencing Your Inner Critic and Becoming Wildly Wealthy, Fabulously Healthy, and Bursting With Love by Melissa Ambrosini
- Creative Visualization: Use the Power of Your Imagination to Create What You Want in Your Life by Shakti Gawain
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0 by Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves
- You Are A Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living An Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
- Radical Self Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dream by Gala Darling
- Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Rich Bitch: A Simple 12-Step Plan For Getting Your Financial Life Together… Finally by Nicole Lapin
- Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It In Your Career. Rock Social Media. by Aliza Licht
Hopefully this list gave you some new titles and reading inspo. Now I’d love to know – what is your favorite book that you’ve read lately? Please drop me a comment if you have one in mind… I’m always looking to add to my list and your recommendation may show up in a future post!