Fashion. Photography. Power. Play.
Iconic visionaries Francois Nars and Steven Klein have joined to create an exquisite color collection and stunning 10-piece holiday gifting collection.
“Francois and Steven wanted a balance of bold colors with more wearable shades.”
The packaging of the gifting sets showcases Steven Klein’s provocative fashion photography and embodies the true spirit of NARS, while the range of bold to neutral colors makes the collection accessible to everyone.
This collaboration boasts two new, limited edition lip formulas – the Killer Shine Lipstick ($29), and Killer Shine Lip Gloss ($28). It’s a creamy lipstick formula that glides and gleams, and the new glosses deliver a dramatic, high shine lacquer to lips.
- Killer Shine Lipstick – Besame Mucho (deep rose beige)
- Killer Shine Lipstick – No Shame (red plum)
- Killer Shine Lipstick – Redemption (metallic pink champagne)
- Killer Shine Lip Gloss – Provoke (deep iris purple)
- Killer Shine Lip Gloss – Fast Life (iridescent dusty rose)
- Killer Shine Lip Gloss – Special Force (wild strawberry)
Other highlights of this collection for me – besides all of the lipsticks sets – are two gorgeous holiday palettes…
Of course, there is more to life than lipsticks and palettes. The Steven Klein collab also features three new eyeshadows ($25), three beautiful polishes ($20), and one new dual-intensity blush ($45).
- Eyeshadow – Stud (soft pewter bronze)
- Eyeshadow – Never Too Late (olive green with gold shimmer)
- Eyeshadow – Mortal (iridescent pearl white)
- Dual Intensity Blush – Vengeful (white gold highlight/shimmering brick red)
- Nail Polish – Black Fire (shimmery slate blue)
- Nail Polish – Night Creature (metallic iris purple)
- Nail Polish – Hard To Get (metallic bronze gunmetal)
Inside the November issue of Elle is the ‘Stud’ eyeshadow, featured as part of their Beauty It List! As for the gifting collections – there are five different lipstick sets, a kabuki brush set, another cheek palette and an eye set featuring two dazzling liners in emerald and sapphire.
- Magnificent Obsession Red Lip Set ($49)
- A Woman’s Face Nude Lip Set ($49)
- Humoresque Audacious Lipstick Coffret ($160)
- An Abnormal Female Lip Pencil Coffret ($65)
- Killer Heels Mini Lipstick Set ($49)
- Full Service Mini Kabuki Brush Set ($95)
- Despair Cheek Palette ($65)
- One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette ($89)
- Dead of Summer Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette ($49)
- Tearjerker Eye Set ($39)
This collection launched on NARSCosmetics.com last month and just became available on Nov. 1 on Sephora.com, as well as other specialty stores. The Killer Heels Lipstick Coffret is featured in Sephora’s 2015 Holiday Guide!
Have you guys picked up any of the new colors, products, or palettes from this collection yet? Share your favorites or talk to me about what products you got in a comment! I already have the One Shocking Moment Cheek Studio Palette and Abnormal Female Lip Pencil Coffret on my Christmas list…
steven klein color collection c/o nars cosmetics