Inspired by the nature of neon and the nude shades that compliment them, Neoneutral is a limited edition collection of unexpected shades and formulas for Summer 2015.
Showcasing Christopher Kane’s unexpected and edgy design aesthetic with NARS’ iconic and bold beauty philosophy, it’s the first fashion collaboration to feature a full line of eye shadows, blushes, illuminating multiples, and lip glosses.
“I often use neons as neutrals. They refresh and inspire.” – Christopher Kane
Eyes are enhanced with iridescent rose gold, pink lilac, and violet… Cheeks are flushed with soft beige or hot pink… Lips are saturated in high-shine shades of neon pink and coral that leave subtle stains even after the gloss is gone.
The Christopher Kane for NARS Collection
- Outer Limits Shimmer Eyeshadow: Iridescent Rose Gold ($25)
- Parallel Universe Duo Eyeshadow: Iridescent Pink Lilac and Soft Iridescent Violet ($35)
- Violet Atom Illuminating Multiple: Sheer Iridescent Violet ($39)
- Quantum Illuminating Multiple: Sheer Iridescent Magenta ($39)
- Starscape Blush: Neon Pink ($30)
- Silent Nude Blush: Soft Beige ($30)
- Mezmer Lip Gloss: Sheer Neon Pink ($26)
- Nebulous Lip Gloss: Neon Coral ($26)
- Nucleus Lip Gloss: Seashell Pink ($26)
- Glow Pink Lip Gloss: Sheer Fuschia ($26)
If I *had* to pick a favorite, it would be the Parallel Universe Duo Eyeshadow.
I’ve always been partial to wearing purple as I know it makes green eyes pop… I mean, why do you think I dyed my hair?! This duo is beautiful – the shadow isn’t too shimmery, and it has great pigmentation. I applied the purple with a wet brush along my lower lash line to make it a more opaque iridescent shade, and used both on my lid to create a sheer, shimmery smoky-ish eye that’s perfect for the day.
The collection just launched yesterday and is now available at NARS boutiques or narscosmetics.com… Available at Sephora and department/specialty stores beginning May 1.
christopher kane collection c/o nars cosmetics